Blockbuster readies online streaming service for 2012
Blockbuster is gearing up to launch an online streaming service in the UK next year, in a bid to future proof its business. Read full article here.
• 30% of UK adults say that they regularly watch TV online.
• Half of those aged 16-24 watch TV online.
• This figure increases to 81% when only students are taken into account.
• A greater proportion of students watch online TV than traditional TV (81% versus 78%).
• Students watch 78 mins of traditional TV per day, but online TV is catching up at 62 mins per day.
YouGov Media Consumption Report