Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: email@example.com
Airline dismisses Ryanair’s recent service changes and claims it can win any battle thanks to its heritage.
Digital investment has meant ‘customers are becoming our best marketers’, company says.
Marketing Academy looking for nominations of the brightest young marketers.
- P&O Cruises preps “emotional” Christmas campaign
- BA uses new tech for outdoor campaign
- Vote for Data Professional of the Year
- PlayStation plans cinema promotion using new tech
- Thinkbox restructures leadership roles
- Mobile apps can deliver ROI
- 'Travel industry needs to create better content'