Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: email@example.com
TV presenter Claudia Winkelman on board for Engage Awards.
Thomson MD David Burling outlines the holiday company’s priorities for 2015.
New look Marketing Week Live will be a one stop shop for marketers’ needs.
- Brands must be “authentic” if creating short form content
- Direct marketers - you won’t be shot for collaborating
- Flybe targets rail and road competitors in new strategy
- French tourism gears up with Tour De France
- On The Beach harnesses power of TV and mobile
- BA prepares for world of content-driven marketing
- British Airways future proofs its marketing needs