Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday rental company Homeaway recruits former Visa Europe marketer.
BMI Regional airline seeking agency to help with 50th anniversary to relaunch.
Marketing Week brought marketers, media agencies and technology specialists together to discuss the future of the medium.
- DM – transparency and targeting to be the watchword
- Airbnb unveils new identity and positioning
- Bauer Radio’s recruit signals regional radio’s importance
- Promotional marketing body names new leader
- Embrace haptics for direct mail differentiation
- Morrisons launches pun-filled home delivery marketing campaign
- Morrisons recruits Vision 100 marketer Mike Hoban