Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: email@example.com
Brand crises play out over time but there are survival strategies.
Virgin Atlantic has appointed adam&eveDDB as its lead creative agency.
Monster recruits former Expedia senior marketer to lead European activity.
- Homeaway makes key marketing appointment
- BMI Regional plans October relaunch
- Online video roundtable — in association with Videology
- DM – transparency and targeting to be the watchword
- Airbnb unveils new identity and positioning
- Bauer Radio’s recruit signals regional radio’s importance
- Promotional marketing body names new leader