Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: email@example.com
Thomas Cook names new marketing chief and makes other key appointments.
Coca-Cola replaces EDF Energy as sponsor of the London Eye.
Thomson’s campaign to springboard off its smile logo with ad featuring cuddly bear.
- EasyJet launches TV campaign to grab business flyers
- Marketers champion integrated agency model
- Brands that deliver consistently and are customer focused may survive a crisis
- Virgin Atlantic signals break with heritage with new ad agency
- Monster pounces on Andrew Warner to lead European marketing
- Homeaway makes key marketing appointment
- BMI Regional plans October relaunch