Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: email@example.com
A key reason for Tesco’s decline is a lack of customer focus.
From p2p business to ‘experimentalism’, the 2014 Abta Travel Convention surfaced a number of trends that have wide implications for all marketers.
Thomson Scene to try to capture customers for life.
- Travel brands’ websites failing to inspire
- Hoseasons debuts new identity to bolster mid-market appeal
- Thomas Cook restructures to bolster customer experience
- Coca-Cola signs up with London Eye to dominate the skyline
- Thomson aims for stronger branding in new campaign
- EasyJet launches TV campaign to grab business flyers
- Marketers champion integrated agency model