Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Week brought marketers, media agencies and technology specialists together to discuss the future of the medium.
The latest information Commissioners Report sadly gives direct marketing a “D” for effort.
Home rental business aims to create community of “belonging” among users.
- Bauer Radio’s recruit signals regional radio’s importance
- Promotional marketing body names new leader
- Embrace haptics for direct mail differentiation
- Morrisons launches pun-filled home delivery marketing campaign
- Morrisons recruits Vision 100 marketer Mike Hoban
- Unilever sells Slim-Fast as it pursues disposal strategy
- London Live and Independent boss to join Informa group