Branwell Johnson is a seasoned journalist who has worked on B2C and B2B titles. He is the former editor of marketing news aggregator site mad.co.uk and was part of the Marketing Week relaunch team in 2009. He has held positions including news editor, associate editor and acting editor at Marketing Week while retaining as a specialism travel, leisure and tourism marketing.
- Tel: 020 7970 4928
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kellogg’s has named Alex Tait as its new European digital director.
Holiday rental company to develop “robust brand positioning”.
VisitBritain launches “Sounds of Great Britain” campaign.
- Black Tomato launches Breaking Bad holidays
- P&O Cruises brings celebrity chefs to the fore
- Engage Awards entry deadline extended and judges unveiled
- Financial analysts want consistent metrics from marketers
- CIM names SSE chief marketer as president
- Independent traveller website to recruit by invitation
- Who should be Senior of the Marketer of the Year?