- Tel: 020 7970 4109
- E-mail: email@example.com
Research into people’s grocery shopping habits finds that new product development is more acceptable in some categories than in others.
Consumers are bent on cutting back on the cost of christmas, forcing retailers and brands to look for new ways to secure a portion of their spend.
In their quest for greater efficiency, brands are uncovering a wealth of information they didn’t know they possessed.
- Open up the world of innovative creativity
- Q&A: Julie Woods-Moss, CMO, Tata Communications
- Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs' cable channel Revolt TV to link advertisers with music stars
- Training: Have the drive? Now get the know-how
- Dressing to impress
- Look outwards to step up
- Death of the CMO?