Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vinai Venkatesham promoted to chief commercial officer as Tom Fox leaves to become Aston Villa’s chief executive.
Music streaming service signs up Red Bull, Jaguar and Comedy Central as first advertisers and introduces content creator subscriptions.
Move to increase amount of NewsFeed ads users will see from same brand daily described as ‘double-edged sword’.
- Samsung launches tablet art installation
- Snapchat to expand app into content and ads
- RunKeeper to reward users as they reach their fitness goals with gifts from brands
- Tumblr to let marketers scan blog photos for their brands
- Sales of wearables set to rocket despite current ‘chaotic’ stage of development
- The Premier League shouldn’t be trying to police Vines, it should be monetising them
- Instagram steps up brand partnerships charge with senior recruit