Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: email@example.com
Barbara Haase elaborates on the mobile operator’s new global brand engagement strategy ‘Vodafone Firsts’.
Vodafone Firsts’ represents break from badging global events to celebrating individuals’ achievements to create ‘deeper and more direct interactions’.
Sun+ paid-for subscriptions reach 117,000 four months after paywall erected - a ‘more engaged’ audience for advertisers than its previous 30 million visitors, News UK says.
- Spotify readies free ad-funded mobile service
- Sex sells – but only to men, study finds
- Camelot's Andy Duncan named Advertising Association president
- Unilever offers marketing weight to help digital start-ups 'Go Global'
- Retailers step up promotions in run up to Christmas
- Spotify rapped over Lily Allen 'F*** You' ad
- New Blackberry CEO confirms focus on business customers