Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PM David Cameron uses speech at German tech trade show CeBIT to announce £73m internet of things research fund.
New products ape sister Coca-Cola brand Glacéau Vitaminwater by highlighting health claims rather than just ingredients.
Paid-for apps offer the benefit of taking fewer downloads to top the charts, increased visibility through partner marketing and increased consumer usage - but user expectations are far higher.
- Twitter ad rates continue to decline
- Facebook: ‘Social and data has led to the renaissance of the brand manager’
- Trinity Mirror makes 'seven figure' investment in online video
- Facebook creates brand campaign to highlight 'amazing things'
- Video: Fujitsu on how marketers can harness haptic technology
- Microsoft's top marketer out in reshuffle
- Apple unveils CarPlay