Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: email@example.com
Assertions come as social network reports 72 per cent hike in Q1 revenue.
The thinking behind becoming LFC’s ‘Official Training Food partner’.
Sandwich chain becomes Premier League leaders’ ‘Official Training Food partner’ to supercharge its ‘train hard and eat fresh’ marketing messaging.
- Ofgem launches push to encourage Brits to go 'energy shopping'
- McDonald's to make marketing 'less disparate'
- Apple launches sustainability ad push – but can’t resist taking a dig at rivals
- Nokia set to be rebranded as Microsoft Mobile
- Netflix praises 'emotive' marketing for revenue boost
- Blackberry on how it plans to take on Facebook and Twitter for ad revenue with BBM
- Waitrose and C4 dish up Saturday morning cookery show