Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The @Tecso_Express account had been tweeting Tesco customers with expletive-filled messages.
Company hopes ‘new style of IT’ push will lead to business decision makers and other consumers reappraising the brand.
’@Tecso_Express’ has been tweeting Tesco customers with sweary messages.
- Twitter: keep your analytics for brands only
- Hovis forms partnership with Diageo marketing veteran Philip Gladman
- Paddy Power hails ‘exceptional’ World Cup marketing for customer growth spike
- Samsung launches smartwatch that ‘redefines the idea of a wearable’
- Lastminute.com owner considers sale of ‘iconic brand’
- TalkTalk unveils more ‘emotive’ brand identity
- Aldi pledges to ban sweets from checkouts