Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: email@example.com
From the allure of ad tech to the facade of social media metrics, here’s what I’ve learnt on the way.
UK president Fiona Dawson promoted, while CMO Bruce McColl made member of leadership team and chief customer officer appointed.
Cadbury owner u-turns on decision to scrap CMO role just two months after overall marketing responsibility was handed to its chief growth officer.
- Magazine marketing body Project Orange to launch in 2015
- YouTube looks to boost perceptions of its quality content with major push
- Telefónica appoints global ad director
- Blackberry looks to convince professionals to ‘work wide’ with new handset marketing
- Dixons Carphone appoints marcomms director
- Samsung pulls out of laptop market in Europe
- VIP’s effort to ‘tone down’ ad backfires