Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: email@example.com
‘By no means is there enough social and mobile inventory to buy just yet,’ Blackberry asserts.
Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose to represent style of the supermarket’s free newspaper Waitrose Weekend.
SVP Nikesh Arora says marketing is ‘at a significant industry moment’.
- The Sun preps launch of own-branded betting service
- Amazon's rebrand of Lovefilm hits subscriber numbers
- Coke holds back marketing spend as it prepares for World Cup splurge
- Coke Great Britain sales impacted by shift to smaller bottles
- Coca-Cola's Oasis takes on Robinsons with squash drink
- IAB sets out ‘baseline standard’ for display ad impressions
- Motorola’s UK vice president to leave