Lara O'Reilly is a senior news reporter at Marketing Week, with her beats covering the TV, social media, mobile (both manufacturers and operators), telecoms and soft drinks sectors.
She is particularly interested in the meteoric rise of the new big media players such as Facebook and Twitter, how mobile operators are transforming themselves into digital services businesses and in some of the wider issues and trends affecting the modern marketer, such as the gender gap at the top or the science behind making content go viral.
She has offered insight on such issues and more to media outlets such as BBC News 24, BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4 News.
- Tel: 020 7970 4084 Twitter: @larakiara
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook-owned photo app enters the annual CoolBrands list for the first time, while Twitter drops out.
The digital ad industry should be defending itself.
Samsung calls on Lily Allen and London fashion lingo to promote new premium handset.
- Facebook updates News Feed algorithm to favour trending topics
- Johnnie Walker deepens relationship with F1
- News UK creates native advertising division
- Just Eat looks to reach more females with £5m brand campaign
- Apple seeks to quell privacy concerns with open letter from Tim Cook
- Sony Mobile switches focus to premium handsets as profit hit
- Premier Foods announces major restructure to focus on categories over brands