Lucy Handley is features editor of Marketing Week and has been with the brand since 2010. She has responsibility for all long form content online and in print, which includes news-led features, chief marketing officer profiles and research-based pieces. She also chairs events, webinars and roundtables for Marketing Week.
Lucy has also been an awards judge - most recently for Graduate Fashion Week and the Content Marketing Association and has contributed to the Observer and What's Next magazines.
Prior to becoming a journalist in 2007, Lucy was an account handler at creative agencies including M&C Saatchi and CHI & Partners.
- Tel: 020 7970 4121 Twitter: @lucyhandley
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Lewis marketing head says it is seen as rational but not fun.
A third of consumers are less likely to deal with Scottish companies if the UK splits, meaning that brands should put contingency plans in place now.
Native content and programmatic buying are the two biggest growth areas for WPP, says CEO Sir Martin Sorrell.
- Edutech: a $60bn opportunity for brands
- Brands must avoid ‘beacon spam’ to gain people’s trust
- Mothers and brand loyalty
- First impressions: How to introduce marketing
- Brands and politics: Thinking inside the ballot box
- Retailers should make the connection between ease of shopping and loyalty
- Marketing the Disney way