Lucy Handley is features editor of Marketing Week and has been with the brand since 2010. She has responsibility for all long form content online and in print, which includes news-led features, chief marketing officer profiles and research-based pieces. She also chairs events, webinars and roundtables for Marketing Week.
Lucy has also been an awards judge - most recently for Graduate Fashion Week and the Content Marketing Association and has contributed to the Observer and What's Next magazines.
Prior to becoming a journalist in 2007, Lucy was an account handler at creative agencies including M&C Saatchi and CHI & Partners.
- Tel: 020 7970 4121 Twitter: @lucyhandley
- E-mail: email@example.com
Retailers experimenting with beacons is exciting but adds another layer of data that marketers must be very careful with.
A new survey by the parenting club Bounty gives an insight into the hopes, dreams, worries and shopping habits of British mums.
Amanda Jobbins is FTSE 100 company Sage Group’s first CMO. She tells Lucy Handley how she brought marketing to the business and aims to make it a strategic part of the company.
- Brands and politics: Thinking inside the ballot box
- Retailers should make the connection between ease of shopping and loyalty
- Marketing the Disney way
- Topshop must keep innovating to stay ahead
- Inside Sainsbury's
- Retailers must react to data distrust
- Seizing control of the brand is key for retailers