Lucy Handley is features editor of Marketing Week and has been with the brand since 2010. She has responsibility for all long form content online and in print, which includes news-led features, chief marketing officer profiles and research-based pieces. She also chairs events, webinars and roundtables for Marketing Week.
Lucy has also been an awards judge - most recently for Graduate Fashion Week and the Content Marketing Association and has contributed to the Observer and What's Next magazines.
Prior to becoming a journalist in 2007, Lucy was an account handler at creative agencies including M&C Saatchi and CHI & Partners.
- Tel: 020 7970 4121 Twitter: @lucyhandley
- E-mail: email@example.com
Professor Byron Sharp argues that reach not frequency grows brands, yet digital means are encouraging greater loyalty finds new research.
Advice from the marketers that turned their brands around.
When GSK sold Lucozade and Ribena to Suntory, the new entity’s UK & Ireland marketing director Carol Robert was at the heart of the process.
- What consumers are planning for the World Cup and how brands can reach them
- Blend automation with real people to avoid becoming a marketing dinosaur
- Will 'native dating' advertising work for Tinder?
- John Lewis brand ‘not as loved as you might think’
- Scottish brands to suffer if Scotland becomes independent
- Sorrell: ‘Native advertising is not naive or ephemeral, it is critical to success’