Lucy Handley is features editor of Marketing Week and has been with the brand since 2010. She has responsibility for all long form content online and in print, which includes news-led features, chief marketing officer profiles and research-based pieces. She also chairs events, webinars and roundtables for Marketing Week.
Lucy has also been an awards judge - most recently for Graduate Fashion Week and the Content Marketing Association and has contributed to the Observer and What's Next magazines.
Prior to becoming a journalist in 2007, Lucy was an account handler at creative agencies including M&C Saatchi and CHI & Partners.
- Tel: 020 7970 4121 Twitter: @lucyhandley
- E-mail: email@example.com
Amanda Jobbins is FTSE 100 company Sage Group’s first CMO. She tells Lucy Handley how she brought marketing to the business and aims to make it a strategic part of the company.
Taking a political stand has long been taboo for brands, but consumer expectations that companies have a greater social role is encouraging some to speak out.
Retailers must stick to the basics of shopping.
- Marketing the Disney way
- Topshop must keep innovating to stay ahead
- Inside Sainsbury's
- Retailers must react to data distrust
- Seizing control of the brand is key for retailers
- Creativity is key to including customers of all abilities
- Sainsbury's switches to three-year marketing planning