Michael joined Marketing Week in 2010 as a features writer and now edits its regular supplements, including the four 'Strategy' sections - Digital Strategy, Data Strategy, CMO Strategy and PR Strategy. In addition to his cross-sector expertise he has developed in-depth knowledge in those areas, particularly data, compiling a weekly newsletter on the topic. He is also regularly involved in presenting events and online webinars, and specialises in investigative features.
Prior to joining Marketing Week, Michael wrote and edited for business magazines covering industries as diverse as print, media production and construction.
- Tel: 020 7970 4114 Twitter: @michaelpbarnett
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Standards Authority chief executive Guy Parker says the regulator will take a more proactive stance on advising brands.
The Advertising Standards Authority will no longer wait for complaints before acting, says chief executive Guy Parker.
Report shows UK retailers are digital laggards but even the US isn’t linking up inventory data.
- Trading desk tug of war shows need for programmatic expertise
- What brands want from their agencies — in association with Weber Shandwick
- Retail suffers new tech threats as Amazon turns 20
- Brands will suffer EU interference if ICO funds are cut
- Beware the backlash from the ‘right to be forgotten’
- Is Hadoop dead and should you care?
- No excuse for 40% that obstruct data access