Michael joined Marketing Week in 2010 as a features writer and now edits its regular supplements, including the four 'Strategy' sections - Digital Strategy, Data Strategy, CMO Strategy and PR Strategy. In addition to his cross-sector expertise he has developed in-depth knowledge in those areas, particularly data, compiling a weekly newsletter on the topic. He is also regularly involved in presenting events and online webinars, and specialises in investigative features.
Prior to joining Marketing Week, Michael wrote and edited for business magazines covering industries as diverse as print, media production and construction.
- Tel: 020 7970 4114 Twitter: @michaelpbarnett
- E-mail: email@example.com
Senior marketers examine whether differences remain between B2B and B2C marketing, how digital channels are affecting clients and what can be gained from being a corporate sponsor.
The third big outage in 18 months will be a spur to switch banks.
Retailers think shipping from stores is the cure to all online ills, but unreliable stock data could leave customers screaming.
- Data professional: Ottokar Rosenberger, global sports marketing director, Betfair
- Microsoft throws stones at Google, but they share the same greenhouse
- Facebook targeting misses its mark
- Government to act on nuisance calls in new year
- Telemarketing kitemark scheme launched
- MPs unveil plan to tackle nuisance calls
- Lightbeam Firefox tool aids personal data debate