Michael joined Marketing Week in 2010 as a features writer and now edits its regular supplements, including the four 'Strategy' sections - Digital Strategy, Data Strategy, CMO Strategy and PR Strategy. In addition to his cross-sector expertise he has developed in-depth knowledge in those areas, particularly data, compiling a weekly newsletter on the topic. He is also regularly involved in presenting events and online webinars, and specialises in investigative features.
Prior to joining Marketing Week, Michael wrote and edited for business magazines covering industries as diverse as print, media production and construction.
- Tel: 020 7970 4114 Twitter: @michaelpbarnett
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social benefits of analysing citizens’ data can be achieved without releasing confidential records.
”We are interested in the margins of technology and applying the lessons and ideas from that space in the world of premium food.”
My own brush with a Vodafone sales centre shows the perils of using third-party leads.
- Customer services and why people switch brands
- Why won't marketers cater to different cultures?
- Nuisance calls action plan must prompt more prosecutions
- Digital marketers should focus on intent over behaviour
- Q&A: Zoe Eastwell, head of CRM and marketing data at Johnston Press
- Location marketing 2.0 must avoid mistakes of the past
- Digital Professional: Josh Bottomley, global head of digital, HSBC