Michael joined Marketing Week in 2010 as a features writer and now edits its regular supplements, including the four 'Strategy' sections - Digital Strategy, Data Strategy, CMO Strategy and PR Strategy. In addition to his cross-sector expertise he has developed in-depth knowledge in those areas, particularly data, compiling a weekly newsletter on the topic. He is also regularly involved in presenting events and online webinars, and specialises in investigative features.
Prior to joining Marketing Week, Michael wrote and edited for business magazines covering industries as diverse as print, media production and construction.
- Tel: 020 7970 4114 Twitter: @michaelpbarnett
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist consultants are gaining ground on agencies as marketers’ first port of call for business advice, according to new research.
Image recognition and ’internet of things’ compound showrooming pains.
Information Commissioner says funding is “not adequate” to police data laws.
- Beware the backlash from the ‘right to be forgotten’
- Is Hadoop dead and should you care?
- No excuse for 40% that obstruct data access
- It’s time to back the ‘algorithm of surprise’
- Data powers the top 20 per cent
- Data Professional: Steve Forde
- Get serious about the data supply chain or your business will suffer