Michael joined Marketing Week in 2010 as a features writer and now edits its regular supplements, including the four 'Strategy' sections - Digital Strategy, Data Strategy, CMO Strategy and PR Strategy. In addition to his cross-sector expertise he has developed in-depth knowledge in those areas, particularly data, compiling a weekly newsletter on the topic. He is also regularly involved in presenting events and online webinars, and specialises in investigative features.
Prior to joining Marketing Week, Michael wrote and edited for business magazines covering industries as diverse as print, media production and construction.
- Tel: 020 7970 4114 Twitter: @michaelpbarnett
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“In the US, you can desposit a cheque by taking a photo of it. In Brazil, you can pay bills by scanning them with an app.”
Mobile loyalty offerings are more crucial than location tracking to retailers’ survival.
Retailers’ consumer insights must be more focused on simple outcomes that benefit their customers, argues Ruth Spencer.
- How to create content that truly adds value
- The respectable face of data crime
- DMC is right that marketing data needs reform
- Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 LIVE
- Foreword: Make a connection
- When raising awareness, go big or go home
- Forget wearable tech, focus on the connected home in 2014