Ronan Shields is a reporter on MarketingWeek.co.uk and covers digital marketing, in particular the areas of mobile and search marketing. He also examines how digital media is helping drive changes in more 'traditional' media' sectors, notably in the out-of-home and radio sectors. This is in addition to covering marketing trends in the automotive, gambling and newspaper industries.
Ronan is eager to cover how emerging technologies and media help shape consumer behaviour, and how marketers must react to accommodate these social changes. He also pens a weekly round-up of some of what he thinks to be the most important trends in the digital marketing industry.
- Tel: 020 7970 4837
- E-mail: email@example.com
Brands put ‘sharing’ at the heart of their seasonal marketing as social media is put at the heart of many strategies this year.
Global campaign ushers in ‘Widen your World’ strapline to reflect brand’s sky-high ambitions.
Self-destructing photo service lures Instagram’s Emily White as it looks to build revenues streams.
- Brands back service that pays users to watch ads
- Apple buys Twitter analytics firm
- Sainsbury’s Justin King named top CEO communicator
- Regulator warns brands over ‘native advertising’
- Making sense of the 'internet of customers'
- Tate launches live weather updates using classic art
- Microsoft Xbox One marketing prompts sexism allegations