Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: email@example.com
Brewer returns to growth in Western Europe with spend hike credited for gains.
ASA received 121 complaints about ad that suggested other types of cancer were not as serious.
Activity will include partnerships with Cath Kidson, Ted Baker and Hoover as well as experiential and television activity.
- Marketing budgets rise at record levels as confidence increases
- Debenhams overhauls promotions strategy as discounting cuts margins
- DM has come out of the recession stronger than ever
- 'Strong' House of Fraser brand sold to Chinese investors
- Lloyds’ top marketer Eva Eisenschimmel exits
- What can the marketing industry expect from Culture Secretary Sajid Javid?
- Wonga ad banned for suggesting 5853% APR ‘irrelevant’