Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The LGA should add bad marketing to its list of objections to the sale of electoral register data.
Gray takes on global marketing director job ahead of further restrictions.
Consumer electronics company ‘pauses’ ad after animal exploitation concerns.
- Royal Mail accuses TNT Post of misleading public
- 'Brands investing in ads not M&A to drive growth'
- Co-op Bank readies major brand push to highlight values
- Barclaycard to push wearable payment brand bPay as data insight tool
- Former Lloyds marketing boss Eisenschimmel joins Regus
- Social media use is at risk of being stifled in finance
- Harvey Keitel reprises Pulp Fiction role in Direct Line ad