Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: email@example.com
Fewer promotion days and ‘clearly defined’ sale periods promised.
Traditional DM channels might be in decline but the principles of DM are more prevalent than ever.
YouGov Brand Index data confirms the 165-year-old retailer’s brand is performing solidly.
- Lloyds’ top marketer Eva Eisenschimmel exits
- What can the marketing industry expect from Culture Secretary Sajid Javid?
- Wonga ad banned for suggesting 5853% APR ‘irrelevant’
- ‘Minister for advertising’ resigns over expenses row
- RBS unveils Williams & Glyn logo
- With email, less should be more
- Waitrose brand campaign claims co-ownership structure improves service