Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TNT Post ad banned for implying it operates a nationwide service.
The flexibility of marketing spend trumping riskier merger and acquisition activity, says WPP.
Bank continues recuperation in wake of financial problems and staff scandals.
- Barclaycard to push wearable payment brand bPay as data insight tool
- Former Lloyds marketing boss Eisenschimmel joins Regus
- Social media use is at risk of being stifled in finance
- Harvey Keitel reprises Pulp Fiction role in Direct Line ad
- Traditional DM still has a place despite the digital revolution
- MPs call time on self-regulation of alcohol ads
- Financial regulator issues social media guidance