Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: email@example.com
Facebook’s EMEA boss will become a non-executive director of the Guinness maker.
Building society aims to be the “major, credible, trusted, full service rival to the established bank brands”.
The TPS works as well as it is allowed to, only the Government can stop nuisance callers.
- Britvic moves GB marketing chief to global role
- ‘Avoid management babble and think like a customer if you want to be a CEO’
- Tesco replaces CEO Philip Clarke with Unilever’s Dave Lewis
- The rise of digital is the rise of direct
- LV= to move spend to TV as it launches ad blitz
- All public health marketing to be in partnership with brands
- Government says Change4Life marketing activity hit sugary drink sales