Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: email@example.com
The bank’s biggest marketing investment aimed at showing people ”it is listening”.
M&S Bank will offer £100 M&S gift card to entice people to switch.
Watchdog withdraws ad after receiving all time record number of complaints.
- Content Marketing Association names new chairman
- Gambling ad rules could be tightened after Government launches review
- Retail prices hit record low as supermarket price war heats up
- Campaigners question use of ‘sexualised imagery’ in The Sun’s breast cancer drive
- Direct marketers should fear the public more than politicians on data
- BT rehires Matthew Warren to lead brand strategy
- EE spoofs viral hit in first Gold Spots