Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Gatward to take on newly created global category and capability director role.
Marketer turned CEO Allan Leighton offers his tips for success.
Supermarket banks on Lewis’ ’expertise in business strategy, brand management and customer development’ to turnaround sales.
- The rise of digital is the rise of direct
- LV= to move spend to TV as it launches ad blitz
- All public health marketing to be in partnership with brands
- Government says Change4Life marketing activity hit sugary drink sales
- News UK CMO to focus on linking sales and creativity
- Why are all DM campaigns not customer-led?
- Nike hails World Cup marketing campaign as revenue spikes