Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: email@example.com
Apple’s talk of data transparency is admirable but the U2 giveaway stinks of the bad old days of DM.
Global alliance of world’s biggest food and drink brands extend voluntary commitments.
Three sites rapped for passing themselves off as official Government providers.
- Direct mail has found its place as volumes decline
- Gambling giants promise ad restrictions as pressure grows
- Phones 4U brand at risk as administrators called in
- Downward price pressure at ‘unprecedented’ levels
- Appeal of Man U brand grows with sponsors despite on-pitch woes
- Dixons Carphone says integration of brands 'ahead of wildest expectations'
- Ad regulation should not concern Scottish brands