Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FMCG giant outlines plans to make division marketing “simpler, leaner, more agile”.
BRC says “suffering” retailers will gain from cap on business rates.
Car marque insists sponsorship deals with Manchester United and Liverpool are not at risk.
- Telecoms brands urged to do more to block the “bane” of nuisance calls
- Tesco marketing investment not yet translating into sales
- With bigger budgets comes an even bigger responsibility to evaluate
- Santander promotes Keith Moor to new CMO role
- Metro loses managing and marketing directors
- ‘Advertising Pays’ lobbying drive said to be influencing MPs
- Thomas Cook says unified brand strategy will maintain growth