Russell Parsons is the news editor of Marketing Week. He oversees the news, news analysis and video content of the website and magazine. He has written extensively about the challenge of rebuilding trust financial services brands face post financial crisis and is considered an authority on regulation of advertising. Russell also writes a weekly column on direct marketing.
He is also a regular contributor to national media outlets and has offered insight on marketing issues to ITV, BBC London news, Channel 5 news and BBC Radio 4.
- Tel: 020 7970 4924
- E-mail: email@example.com
The “For All The Right Reasons” campaign aims to rebuild trust.
Same store sales fell 2.8% in the latest quarter.
News mail and door drop spend is up should not be cause for celebration.
- Facebook claims it has solved the 'cross device problem' with ad targeting platform
- Tesco’s corporate woes torpedo brand perception
- 'Scottish vote has damaged Brand Britain'
- Apple has highlighted the best and worst of DM
- Food and drink giants commit to further ad restrictions as WHO ramps up pressure
- Ad watchdog cracks down on copycat websites
- Direct mail has found its place as volumes decline