Ruth Mortimer is editor of Marketing Week. She oversees the editorial content of the website, print magazine, events, conferences and both the Marketing Week Engage and Data Strategy Awards. She has written and edited five books in the popular Dummies series about marketing. She previously edited Brand Strategy, a global business magazine, and has written for a wide range of business and consumer press, including a remit to cover talent for Channel 4.
Ruth is particularly passionate about issues including the lack of equality in marketing, gender-specific marketing, ethical marketing and the financial value of marketing. You can read Ruth's picks of Marketing Week's content each week in the Editor's Choice section.
Ruth won the PPA Columnist of the Year for business media in 2010
- Tel: 020 7970 4858
- E-mail: email@example.com
It takes an accomplished marketer to argue that a 12 per cent reduction in…
A new trend for marketing suppliers to pay “sign on bonuses” and “rebates” is causing concern.
You’ve heard of the internet. You’ve probably heard of the ‘internet of things’. But have you heard of the…
- Don’t let your crisis management give your rivals the last laugh
- Why your brand’s founding purpose is an inheritance to remember
- John Lewis' biggest achievement is creating marketing valid as artistic content
- Do Tesco's face scanning plans reveal the future of personalisation?
- Historic animosity should stay out of boardrooms
- Why the gender gap is an issue for male and female marketers alike
- Help us create the marketing industry's definitive salary survey