Ruth Mortimer is editor of Marketing Week. She oversees the editorial content of the website, print magazine, events, conferences and both the Marketing Week Engage and Data Strategy Awards. She has written and edited five books in the popular Dummies series about marketing. She previously edited Brand Strategy, a global business magazine, and has written for a wide range of business and consumer press, including a remit to cover talent for Channel 4.
Ruth is particularly passionate about issues including the lack of equality in marketing, gender-specific marketing, ethical marketing and the financial value of marketing. You can read Ruth's picks of Marketing Week's content each week in the Editor's Choice section.
Ruth won the PPA Columnist of the Year for business media in 2010
- Tel: 020 7970 4858
- E-mail: email@example.com
A plucky young graduate has made headlines begging for a career in marketing. Let’s help.
The era of smart connected tech devices has begun, but many consumers remain unconvinced.
P&G’s cull presents opportunities for the entrepreneurial.
- Three lessons from Aldi's founder for today's brands
- Digital talent is key to the future – be ready to take the lead
- Algorithms are a good base but it takes a one-off creative to break on through
- Informed consent - two words you definitely need to know
- Wise up to the millennial way for a next-gen business
- LinkedIn - we want to be the “largest distributor of professional content in the world”
- Welcome to our content marketing special