Sebastian Joseph writes, reports and tweets on the marketing ins-and-outs of sport, alcohol, food, utilities and magazine publishing. He has interviewed high profile media professionals including FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Avatar director James Cameron as well covered events ranging from the London 2012 Games to the Horsemeat scandal. Seb previously worked on digital marketing title New Media Age as editorial assistant where he helped build its relationships with agencies.
He is particularly interested in sports marketing and the blurring line between technology and the sponsorship model. He has explored the paradigm shift through articles on the benefits of in-stadium wi-fi to sponsors, sports brands such as Nike and Adidas using real-time marketing and the growing importance of eCRM.
- Tel: 020 7970 4094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lingerie business creates more personalised journeys for their most valuable customers.
Fundraising stunt should serve as a template for future campaigns.
Instagram hands advertisers instant access to data about how well their posts are performing.
- McDonald’s to launch online music, loyalty and mobile ordering services
- Man Utd leads rush from football clubs for regional sponsorships
- Whitbread launches Whitbread Inns gastro pub brand
- Ryanair hires first chief technology officer to plot digital charge
- Hovis marketing chief departs amid push to strengthen the brand
- Heineken to increase marketing to quicken ‘strong’ Western Europe growth
- McDonald’s takes McCafé brand into supermarkets