Sebastian Joseph writes, reports and tweets on the marketing ins-and-outs of sport, alcohol, food, utilities and magazine publishing. He has interviewed high profile media professionals including FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Avatar director James Cameron as well covered events ranging from the London 2012 Games to the Horsemeat scandal. Seb previously worked on digital marketing title New Media Age as editorial assistant where he helped build its relationships with agencies.
He is particularly interested in sports marketing and the blurring line between technology and the sponsorship model. He has explored the paradigm shift through articles on the benefits of in-stadium wi-fi to sponsors, sports brands such as Nike and Adidas using real-time marketing and the growing importance of eCRM.
- Tel: 020 7970 4094
- E-mail: email@example.com
Adidas makes experiential a key part of the 20th anniversary celebrations for its Predator boot.
Microsoft to work with over 1,000 publishers worldwide to push new personalised look.
Carlsberg implements platform that lets brand teams create state-of-the-art responsive websites “almost” by clicking a button.
- Under Armour to exploit ‘quiet shift’ of women wearing athletic product outside the gym
- Mondelez mulls bid to double Cadbury biscuit lineup
- FA launches first brand campaign ‘to make England matter again’
- Pernod Ricard to spend €50m on ‘strategic’ marketing initiatives
- Kronenbourg recruits celebrity ‘men of character’ for online lifestyle series
- Heineken creates location-based loyalty scheme to drive on-trade sales
- Mars strikes partnership with (RED) to make ‘real impact’ on HIV awareness