Sebastian Joseph writes, reports and tweets on the marketing ins-and-outs of sport, alcohol, food, utilities and magazine publishing. He has interviewed high profile media professionals including FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Avatar director James Cameron as well covered events ranging from the London 2012 Games to the Horsemeat scandal. Seb previously worked on digital marketing title New Media Age as editorial assistant where he helped build its relationships with agencies.
He is particularly interested in sports marketing and the blurring line between technology and the sponsorship model. He has explored the paradigm shift through articles on the benefits of in-stadium wi-fi to sponsors, sports brands such as Nike and Adidas using real-time marketing and the growing importance of eCRM.
- Tel: 020 7970 4094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation to create online community around newly launched mobile app.
PepsiCo to create radio show online to encourage people to eat porridge.
‘Let there be beer’ ad promotes beer as key to social success, ad watchdog says.
- Adidas details plan to ‘reinvent’ its retail strategy
- World Cup brands bid to stand out from the crowd
- Npower apologises after complaints hike
- Nike ‘dares to be Brazilian’ ahead of 2014 World Cup
- Energy companies update price promises following Govt savings plan
- Subway serves up geo-targeted promotions for app users
- KFC mocks Christmas no 1 singles in debut festive advert