Sebastian Joseph writes, reports and tweets on the marketing ins-and-outs of sport, alcohol, food, utilities and magazine publishing. He has interviewed high profile media professionals including FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Avatar director James Cameron as well covered events ranging from the London 2012 Games to the Horsemeat scandal. Seb previously worked on digital marketing title New Media Age as editorial assistant where he helped build its relationships with agencies.
He is particularly interested in sports marketing and the blurring line between technology and the sponsorship model. He has explored the paradigm shift through articles on the benefits of in-stadium wi-fi to sponsors, sports brands such as Nike and Adidas using real-time marketing and the growing importance of eCRM.
- Tel: 020 7970 4094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adidas must avoid getting swept up in the real-time marketing hype and focus on driving its bottom line.
Kingsmill launches ‘Great White’ loaf to challenge the ‘very negative’ story around white bread.
YouGov BrandIndex data shows Buzz about the brand down but no change in purchase intent.
- McDonald’s to offer free fruit in Happy Meals
- Nike ropes in Neymar and Iniesta for knitted football boot reveal
- Adidas details ‘digital newsroom’ strategy for brands
- Nissan makes long-term bet on Instagram
- AB InBev readies ‘theatrical’ launch for rum-flavoured beer
- Diet Coke ‘You’re on Coke’ ad lifts purchase intent
- McDonald’s preps pan-European tech drive to ‘modernise’ stores