Sebastian Joseph writes, reports and tweets on the marketing ins-and-outs of sport, alcohol, food, utilities and magazine publishing. He has interviewed high profile media professionals including FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Avatar director James Cameron as well covered events ranging from the London 2012 Games to the Horsemeat scandal. Seb previously worked on digital marketing title New Media Age as editorial assistant where he helped build its relationships with agencies.
He is particularly interested in sports marketing and the blurring line between technology and the sponsorship model. He has explored the paradigm shift through articles on the benefits of in-stadium wi-fi to sponsors, sports brands such as Nike and Adidas using real-time marketing and the growing importance of eCRM.
- Tel: 020 7970 4094
- E-mail: email@example.com
B&Q, Cadbury and Tesco feature in our round-up of the best, worst and oddest Easter marketing campaigns.
Ovo to make Vine videos, apps and posts from influencers a bigger part of its day-to-day marketing.
MasterCard to use union to invigorate its 16-year old ‘Priceless’ marketing strategy.
- Burberry hails ‘innovative’ marketing for 13% sales jump
- Unilever’s Lynx ties with Asos for ‘Peace’ push
- McDonald’s plots pan-European mobile coupon app launch
- Virgin Galactic names Land Rover as first sponsor
- British Gas details content marketing shift
- Diageo to take on Drambuie in the UK with honey-flavoured Scotch
- Digital increases share of ad budgets (again), but let's not get too excited