Sebastian Joseph writes, reports and tweets on the marketing ins-and-outs of sport, alcohol, food, utilities and magazine publishing. He has interviewed high profile media professionals including FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Avatar director James Cameron as well covered events ranging from the London 2012 Games to the Horsemeat scandal. Seb previously worked on digital marketing title New Media Age as editorial assistant where he helped build its relationships with agencies.
He is particularly interested in sports marketing and the blurring line between technology and the sponsorship model. He has explored the paradigm shift through articles on the benefits of in-stadium wi-fi to sponsors, sports brands such as Nike and Adidas using real-time marketing and the growing importance of eCRM.
- Tel: 020 7970 4094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diageo lets viewers purchase the clothes worn by the actor when watching the video.
Jägermeister’s plan to build the brand around friendship handed setback following decision.
Domino’s to focus upcoming marketing plans on increasing order size.
- Advertisers bid to wrestle control of campaign data from agency trading desks
- Puma hails low-key World Cup marketing for ‘excellent’ football sales
- Virgin Holidays counters Three’s 'Holiday Spam’ apology ads with witty reply
- Marketers, get technical with digital to go the distance
- Sky Bet kicks off Football League push to inject ‘Skyness’ into brand
- McDonald's focuses on ‘what matters’ in push to highlight its positive contributions
- Starbucks to bolster premium coffee range in innovation drive