Sebastian Joseph writes, reports and tweets on the marketing ins-and-outs of sport, alcohol, food, utilities and magazine publishing. He has interviewed high profile media professionals including FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Avatar director James Cameron as well covered events ranging from the London 2012 Games to the Horsemeat scandal. Seb previously worked on digital marketing title New Media Age as editorial assistant where he helped build its relationships with agencies.
He is particularly interested in sports marketing and the blurring line between technology and the sponsorship model. He has explored the paradigm shift through articles on the benefits of in-stadium wi-fi to sponsors, sports brands such as Nike and Adidas using real-time marketing and the growing importance of eCRM.
- Tel: 020 7970 4094
- E-mail: email@example.com
User experience, mobile, data and social media at the core of strategy.
McDonald’s backs digital investments to drive growth as its sales once again miss analysts’ expectations.
Diageo rapped for implying alcohol is capable of changing mood.
- Mondelez adopts global marketing structure to boost biscuit brands
- McLaren and Lotus pull away from F1 elitism to drive revenues
- Nissan preps global campaign to unite football sponsorships
- Sponsors to benefit from ‘undervalued’ Commonwealth Games
- British Gas snares Birds Eye marketing chief Jobling to lead brand strategy
- Nike looks to lift Brazil’s World Cup lull with Rio 2016 warm up ad
- Facebook snaps up Diageo marketer Michelle Klein to court advertisers